By Travelzoo Staff
The Good Food Guide has twice voted Nunsmere Hall Hotel's restaurant as County Restaurant of the Year, while Taste Cheshire notes the "exceptional quality" of its dishes. Experience this award-winning cuisine with a 5-course meal for two, plus a glass of bubbly each, for £59.
Why we love it
- A 5-course meal for two plus a glass of prosecco each for less than £30 a head
- Nunsmere Hall Hotel has twice been voted County Restaurant of the Year by The Good Food Guide
- "A room of distinction... accomplished modern cooking" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- The hotel's Crystal Restaurant holds two coveted AA Rosettes
- Awarded Taste Cheshire's Highest Quality Assured accolade in 2011
- Surrounded by country gardens which Cheshire Life calls "unique and spectacular"
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay at the hotel with afternoon tea, bubbly and full English breakfast for £99
Jan. 18, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Nunsmere Hall Hotel
Northwich, CW8 2ES
Tel: 01606 889 100
- You'll dine in the 19th-century hotel's Crystal Restaurant, which holds two AA Rosettes for excellence. The tasting-menu alone would normally cost £99 for two and, although the menu is subject to change depending on the seasonality of ingredients, here's an idea of what each person can expect:
- - Shallot and thyme soup
- - Ham hock terrine with piccalilli and toasted sourdough bread
- - Roast fillet of cod with champ potatoes and cauliflower gremolata
- - Chocolate marquise with mint sorbet and chocolate sauce
- - Freshly brewed coffee with petits fours box
- You'll also get a glass of prosecco each.
- The "plush restaurant" was praised for its "accomplished modern food" by The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 and overlooks a sunken Italian garden and south-facing terrace.
- This exclusive deal is available Sunday-Friday for lunch (12:30-2pm) or dinner (7-9.30pm), until 30 April.
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay at the hotel with afternoon tea, prosecco and full English breakfast for £99 per room
The small print
Valid for a 5-course tasting dinner for two people, with a glass of prosecco each. Must be used by two people in one visit. May be used Sunday-Friday for lunch (12:30pm-2pm) or dinner (7-9:30pm), subject to availability. Valid until 30 April. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms