By Travelzoo Staff
The "smart and attractive" (AA Hotel Guide) Mere Court Hotel is a 4-star hotel in the leafy Cheshire suburb of Knutsford. For £20 instead of the usual £35.80, you and a friend can enjoy afternoon tea at the hotel, with a glass of pink bubbly each.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two at The Mere Court Hotel for £10 each
- Includes a glass of pink bubbly each
- This treat would usually cost £35.80
- This 4-star hotel is located in Knutsford, Cheshire
- The AA Hotel Guide describes it as a "smart and attractive hotel, set in extensive, well-tended gardens"
- This restored country manor is set within seven acres of land, featuring an ornamental lake
Nov. 28, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
The Mere Court Hotel
Knutsford, WA16 0RW
Tel: 01565 831000
- This exclusive deal, which is valid seven days a week until the end of February, includes all of the following:
- -A glass of pink bubbly each
- -A selection of finger sandwiches
- -Scones with jam and cream
- -Fresh pastries
- -A pot of tea or coffee
- This restored country house still has many of its original features in place, including oak beams and crystal chandeliers. It is set within seven acres of land and also boasts an ornamental lake.
- The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Manchester Airport and less than 30 minutes from Warrington and Manchester city centre.
- Afternoon tea is served between 1pm and 5pm.
The small print
Valid for afternoon tea for two people, including a glass of prosecco rose each. Advance booking is required. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 28 February, 2013. Afternoon tea is served between 1pm and 5pm. Excludes 24-26 December, 31 December and 1 January, 2013. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms