By Travelzoo Staff
Altrincham restaurant Sabor do Brasil is inviting two Travelzoo subscribers to dine on an almighty all-you-can-eat Brazilian feast, with a bottle of wine to share, for £17.50 a head -- saving almost £30 on the usual cost.
Why we love it
- Two can tuck into an all-you-can-eat rodizio feast for two at South American-themed restaurant, Sabor do Brasil
- Also includes a bottle of wine to share
- Pay £35 for this experience instead of the usual £64.55
- Sample cuts of meat such as Brazilian sausage, pork ribs, lamb and chilli beef
- The Altrincham restaurant has recently been taken over by new management
Nov. 28, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Sabor Do Brasil
14-16 Ashley Road
Cheshire, WA14 2DW
Tel: 0161 927 9001
- The meat carvers, known as passadores, will slice up to 14 different types of meat from giant skewers at your table and continuously fill your plate with the most succulent cuts, all slowly fire-roasted on a sizzling charcoal BBQ and marinated in traditional Brazilian spices.
- You'll also get a bottle of Candidato Tinto Tempranillo red wine (or white wine equivalent) to share, for a total of £35.
- When Travelzoo visited the restaurant, we were very impressed by the friendly service, the lively atmosphere and the quality of the food.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 January, 2013, this offer from Sabor do Brasil will make a great pre-Christmas or New Year night out with friends
The small print
Valid for an unlimited Brazilian rodizio for two people, plus a bottle of Candidato Tinto Tempranillo red wine (or white wine equivalent) to share. Vouchers can be used from 1pm on Sundays, and from 5pm Monday-Thursday. Valid until 31 January, 2013, subject to availability. Excludes 23-27 and 31 December. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms