By Travelzoo Staff
Two can dine on a 2-course champagne lunch in leafy Altrincham for £25 (less than half the usual price), with this offer from The Hale Kitchen & Bar.
Why we love it
- A 2-course lunch for two at the Hale Kitchen & Bar for £12.50 a head
- The bill for this meal would usually come to almost £51
- Also includes a glass of De Talmont champagne each
- Choose any main course and any dessert each from the menu
- Located in the affluent suburb of Hale
- Combine this lunch with a day's shopping in Altrincham or a walk around nearby Dunham Massey
Nov. 16, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
The Hale Kitchen and Bar
149 Ashley Road
Altrincham, WA14 2UW
Tel: 0161 926 4670
- Usually costing up to £50.80, you'll save 51% and get all of the following with this lunchtime package (the menu is subject to change):
- - A glass of De Talmont champagne each
- - A main course each, such as tiger prawn, mussel and squid ink spaghetti, or chocolate chilli glazed pork belly, with watermelon and feta salad, toasted cashew nuts and warm honey dressing
- - A dessert each -- we're tempted by the kitchen taster plate which includes six sample dishes such as raspberry bakewell tart and Baileys creme brulee, or the British cheese selection, which comes with kitchen chutney, grapes and celery
- The Hale Kitchen & Bar is located in the affluent Cheshire suburb of Altrincham, and is a couple of minutes' walk from Hale railway station.
- Combine this lunch with a walk around Dunham Massey, a National Trust park about 10 minutes' away, or an afternoon shopping on Altrincham' high street.
- This offer is valid for lunch, Monday-Saturday, until 28 February, 2013
The small print
Update, 26 November, 4pm: The phone at the Hale Kitchen and Bar is temporarily unavailable. Please email email@example.com to make your reservation. Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course and a dessert, plus a glass of champagne each. Vouchers may be used for lunch Monday-Saturday, 12pm-2pm, subject to availability. Valid until 28 February, 2013. Excludes Friday-Saturday throughout December, 25 December, 31 December and 1 January, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms