By Travelzoo Staff
InOut magazine raves about The Gunnery in Tarvin, describing it as a "gem". Now, you and a friend can dine on a 2-course meal with a glass of bubbly each at the Grade II-listed eaterie, for £25 -- less than half the usual £54.40.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two at The Gunnery for £25 instead of the usual £54
- Also includes a glass of bubbly each
- The Grade II-listed venue in Tarvin retains many of its original features including open Georgian fireplaces
- Winner of the silver award for best newcomer at the Chester Food & Drink Festival
"Quality food in warm and welcoming surroundings" -- InOut magazine
- The Gunnery is located 15 minutes from the centre of Chester
Oct. 4, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
71 High Street
Chester, CH3 8JA
Tel: 01829 749 333
- Sip a glass of bubbly each before tucking into a starter and main course each. Although menu items are subject to change, here's an idea of what you can expect:
- - A starter each, such as shell-on garlic prawns with toasted bread and lemon, or a meat, fish or veggie sharing platter between you
- - A main course each, such as 8oz rump steak with confit tomato, caramalised onion, portobello mushroom and hand-cut chips, or pan-roasted lamb rump with beetroot and potato rosti, cauliflower puree, buttered kale and jus
- This offer is valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Friday, until 28 February, 2013. The Gunnery is located about 15 minutes from Chester, and 35 minutes from Warrington.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter and main course, plus a glass of bubbly each. The starters can be substituted for a platter between two. A £5 supplement applies to the sirloin or rib-eye steaks, and an £8 supplement applies to the fillet. Voucher may be used for lunch or dinner, Monday-Friday, until 28 February, 2013. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms