By Travelzoo Staff
The Yew Tree Inn in Cheshire has received rave reviews from the Michelin Guide, The Good Pub Guide and The Good Food Guide to name a few. Now, you and a friend can find out why they all love it with a 2-course meal, plus a glass of wine or a real ale flight each, for £29 (usually £59.20).
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two at top-rated Cheshire eatery The Yew Tree Inn, for £29 instead of the regular £59
- Also includes either a glass of wine or a real ale flight (three different 1/3 pints) each
- The food is described as "exemplary" and "amazing" by the Good Food Guide 2013
- "A top-notch all-rounder with a good deal of individuality" -- The Good Pub Guide 2012
- The Yew Tree Inn features in the Michelin Guide 2012, which notes the "attractive" interior
- Named South Cheshire's Top Pub Destination for the Summer by CAMRA in July
Sept. 4, 2012 - Nov. 29, 2012
The Yew Tree Inn
Bunbury, CW6 9RD
Tel: 01829 260 274
- You'll each choose a starter and a main course from the à la carte menu or the specials board. Although menu items are subject to change, here's what you can each expect:
- - Any starter, with options including confit duck hash cake with poached hen’s egg, tomato and smoked bacon ragu, or spiced crab & chorizo risotto
- - A main course, with options including 10oz English ribeye steak with pub chips, tomato, rocket and garlic buttered field mushroom, or The Yew Tree paella, with salmon, smoked haddock, squid, mussels, chicken, chorizo, smoked bacon and saffron rice
- Each person will also get either a glass of wine or a real ale flight, which comprises three 1/3 pints of different ales from a selection on tap.
- The Good Beer Guide 2012 describes the restaurant as a "superb village inn", while the Good Food Guide 2013 says it has been "re-energised...a big-hearted country local".
- This offer is valid Monday-Thursday for lunch (12pm-2.30pm) or dinner (6pm-9.30pm), until 29 November
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to any starter and any main course from the à la carte menu. Also includes either a small glass of wine or a real ale flight each. Valid Monday-Thursday for lunch (12pm-2.30pm) or dinner (6pm-9.30pm), subject to availability, until 29 November. Reservations are required. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date.
See all terms