By Travelzoo Staff
For £10 snap up two 1-day tickets to the Cheshire Food Festival, which is coming to Arley Halls and Gardens in Northwich, on 21-22 September. This tasty offer also includes a glass of wine or a bottle of ale each.
Why we love it
- Two 1-day tickets to the Cheshire Food Festival for £10, saving 50%
- Held at Arley Hall and Gardens on 21-22 September
- Includes a glass of wine or a bottle of ale each
- The Grade II-listed Arley Hall has featured in many TV shows, including "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" and "Coronation Street"
- Enjoy live entertainment and talks (including tastings) throughout the day
- Other entertainment includes live music, local produce stalls and food competitions
Sept. 5, 2013 - Sept. 23, 2013
Cheshire Food Festival
Northwich, CW9 6NA
- Demonstrations from renowned local chefs, a cake-off, live entertainment, food challenges and craft stalls will all feature at this fun foodie event, celebrating the region's produce. Highlights include:
- - Live demonstrations from local chefs, who will offer advice and tips on how to create your own dishes
- - Live music -- to keep you entertained throughout the day
- - Men v Food -- eating challenges inspired by the Travel Channel's "Man v Food" programme, hosted by Adam Richman, taking place throughout the weekend
- - Cake-offs -- watch bakers competing to cook up the best cakes
- - Local exhibitors -- sample and buy ingredients from local food and drink producers
- The event is held at the Grade II-listed Arley Hall, which has featured in many TV shows, including "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" and "Coronation Street".
- Tickets are valid for 21 September (10:30am-5:30pm) or 22 September (10:30am-5:00pm).
- Under-5s go free when accompanied by a paying adult. 5-11 year olds can enter for a £1 fee. Parking is free.
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) -- then print and hand them in at the entrance to the festival on arrival. Booking is not required
The small print
The voucher is valid for two standard 1-day adult passes to the Cheshire Food Festival at Arley Hall and Gardens on either 21 or 22 September, plus a glass of wine or a bottle of ale each. Under-5s go free when accompanied by a paying adult. 5-11 year olds can enter for a £1 fee. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms