By Travelzoo Staff
The Great British Food Festival is "definitely a place to arrive at seriously hungry", says The Independent. Now, you and a friend can snap up two tickets for £8 when the festival arrives at Capesthorne Hall in Cheshire on 13-14 July. This summer offer also includes a recipe book each.
Why we love it
- Two 1-day tickets to The Great British Food Festival for £8, saving over 50%
- Held in the grounds of the Grade II-listed Capesthorne Hall in Cheshire on 13-14 July
- Includes a recipe booklet each
- Watch live cooking demonstrations by celebrity chef Simon Rimmer and renowned local chefs
- "Definitely a place to arrive at seriously hungry" -- The Independent
- Enjoy live entertainment and talks (including tastings) throughout the day
July 4, 2013 - July 15, 2013
The Great British Food Festival
Siddington, SK11 9JY
- Demonstrations from celebrity chef Simon Rimmer, a staged cake-off, live entertainment, food challenges and craft stalls will all feature at this fun foodie event, celebrating the region's produce.
- Highlights include:
- - Chef demos -- from the likes of Simon Rimmer (Channel 4's "Sunday Brunch" and BBC2's "Something for the Weekend") and Dave Mooney (who has appeared in BBC 2's "The Hairy Bikers" and was the resident chef on ITV's "Granada Reports")
- - Live musicians and local artists -- to keep you entertained throughout the day
- - Child-friendly workshops -- sign yours up for Junior Chefs' Academy
- - Men Vs Food -- eating challenges inspired by Adam Richman, taking place throughout the weekend
- - Local exhibitors -- sample and buy ingredients from more than 100 food and drink producers
- The tickets are valid for Saturday, 13 July, or Sunday, 14 July, from 10:30am-5:00pm. Under-12s go free when accompanied by a paying adult. Parking is free.
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) -- then print and hand them in at the entrance to the festival on arrival. Booking is not required
The small print
The voucher is valid for two standard 1-day adult passes to The Great British Food Festival at Capesthorne Hall in Cheshire on either the 13 or 14 July, plus a recipe booklet each. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Subject to availability. Parking is free. Well behaved dogs permitted. Under-12s go free when accompanied by a paying adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms