By Travelzoo Staff
For just £6, snap up two day tickets to The Great British Food Festival
, returning to Walton Hall & Gardens
this bank holiday (26-27 May
). This half-price summer offer also includes tea or coffee on arrival.
Why we love it
- Two one-day tickets to The Great British Food Festival for £3 each
- Held in the 30-acre grounds of Walton Hall & Gardens, just outside Warrington
- Includes tea or coffee on arrival
- Watch live cooking demonstrations by renowned chefs including Simon Rimmer, chef and co-presenter of Channel 4's "Sunday Brunch"
- Enjoy live entertainment and talks (including tastings) throughout the day
- Alternatively, get two day tickets for both days for £9 -- just so you can return if it rains
May 17, 2013 - May 27, 2013
Christmas Food Festival
Walton Lea Road
Warrington, WA4 6SN
- Demonstrations from renowned chefs, a staged cake off, live entertainment, food challenges and craft stalls will all feature at this fun foodie event, celebrating the region's produce. Highlights include:
- - Chef demos -- from the lines of Simon Rimmer, chef and co-presenter of Channel 4's "Sunday Brunch" and celebrity chef David Mooney of The Lord Binning Pub & Kitchen.
- - Live musicians and local artists -- to keep you entertained throughout the day
- - Child-friendly workshops -- sign yours up for Junior Chef’s Academy
- - Men Vs Food -- eating challenges inspired by Adam Richman, taking place throughout the weekend
- - Local exhibitors -- sample and buy ingredients from over 100 food and drink producers
- The tickets are valid for Sunday 26 May or Monday 27 May from 10:30am-5:30pm. Alternatively, get two day passes for both days with refreshments on arrival, for £9 instead of the usual £18.
- Under-12s go free when accompanied by a paying adult. Parking is not included, but can be purchased on the day for £3.20.
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s) -- then print and hand them in at the entrance to the festival on arrival. Booking is not required.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two standard one-day adult passes to The Great British Food Festival at Walton Hall & Gardens in Cheshire on either 26 or 27 May, plus a tea or coffee each. Must be used in one visit. Tea or coffee is only available from inside the hall. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Subject to availability. Parking is not included, but can be purchased on the day for £3.20. Well behaved dogs permitted. Under-12s go free when accompanied by a paying adult.