By Travelzoo Staff
Prepare to impress your friends with your new-found knowledge of wine, thanks to this introductory tasting experience with The Wine Enterprise in Chester. For £29 instead of the usual £80, you'll get the chance to sample and evaluate a variety of New and Old World wines, accompanied by a range of canapés, on a course led by experienced sommelier Nick O'Callaghan.
Why we love it
- £29 for 2.5 hours of fine-wine tasting with The Wine Enterprise in Chester
- Save 64% on this experience
- Sommelier Nick O'Callaghan previously worked at Michelin-starred restaurants
- Sample and evaluate eight different Old and New World wines
- Canapés served throughout the evening
Feb. 1, 2013 - May 5, 2013
The Wine Enterprise
Chester, CH1 2LY
Tel: 07850 486 360
- During each themed session, you'll discover how wine is produced, as well as exploring how different wines complement certain foods. Wine expert Nick O'Callaghan will be on hand with tips and advice on the appearance of the wine, how to describe the nose or bouquet, the taste and the finish of different grape varieties.
- Nick has previously worked as a Chief Sommelier at Michael Caines's multi-award-winning restaurant Abode Chester, as well as at Michelin-starred restaurants in the UK and France.
- There is a maximum of 20 people per session and tastings take place every Tuesday and Thursday, 7-9:30pm, at The Watergate Inn, Chester
The small print
Valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Valid for a 2.5-hour fine wine-tasting session with canapés, to be held at The Watergate Inn, Chester. Vouchers may be used 7-9:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays, subject to availability, until 5 May. Excludes 14 February. There is a maximum of 20 people per session. Over-18s only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms