By Travelzoo Staff
Pay 45% less for a stay in the heart of rural Cheshire. An overnight break at Shrigley Hall Hotel is now £109 per room, including:
Why we love it
- Save 45% on a deluxe Cheshire stay this spring
- An overnight break at Shrigley Hall Hotel is now £109 per room
- Includes accommodation for two with full English breakfast
- A 3-course dinner for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Complimentary bottle of wine with dinner
- A lazy late checkout of 1pm
Shrigley Hall Hotel
Shrigley Hall Hotel
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- July 16, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Standard Room with breakfast
- - 3-course dinner (worth £48)
- - Complimentary bottle of wine with dinner (worth £18)
- - Late 1pm checkout (worth £30)
- Dating back to 1825, Shrigley Hall "commands stunning views of the countryside", according to The AA Hotel Guide. The property is set in 262 acres of stunning grounds, with a cosy Courtyard Bar, an 18-hole golf course and the AA-Rosette-awarded Oakridge Restaurant.
- The AA praises the "spacious, elegant Oakridge dining room" which "goes for a fittingly stately ethos, with swagged curtains, chandeliers and thick napery to luxuriate in".
- Facilities include a Health Club with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a Jacuzzi, a gym and a fitness studio, plus a range of pampering treatments on offer at the Beauty Rooms.
- This offer is valid for stays until 30 September. Saturdays are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel direct).
- Not available on 17, 19, 20, 24, 26-27 July; 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-25, 30-31 August; 7, 14 September.
- 2-night stays are £179 per room and include accommodation, daily breakfast, 3-course set-menu dinner with a bottle of wine on the first day, afternoon tea on the second day and a late checkout until 1pm. 3-night stays are £265 per room and include an extra day on a bed-and-breakfast basis, plus £30 credit to spend on food and drinks
The small print
Subject to availability. This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation in a Standard Room, breakfast, 3-course dinner with a bottle of wine and a late checkout. This voucher is valid until 30 September. Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable to the hotel direct).
See all terms