By Travelzoo Staff
Take some time out with a spa treatment, lunch and use of the leisure facilities at the De Vere Village Urban Resorts Cardiff, for £29.
Why we love it
- A 25-minute treatment, plus a 2-course meal, for £29 at the De Vere Village Urban Resorts Cardiff
- Deal also includes full access to the spa facilities, such as the gym, the pool and fitness classes
- Choose from a morning or twilight spa session
- For £10 more, add on an extra 25-minute treatment
- Located four miles from the bustling city centre and the Cardiff Bay area
- You'll get a £10 voucher to put toward your next treatment on leaving the spa
Aug. 5, 2013 - Dec. 16, 2013
De Vere Village Urban Resorts Cardiff
29 Pendwyallt Road
Cardiff, CF14 7EF
Tel: 02920 524 305
- Choose any one of the following 25-minute treatments (which are worth up to £30 alone):
- - ESPA radiant facial
- - ESPA back, neck and shoulder massage
- - ESPA salt and oil Scrub
- - Jessica express manicure
- - Jessica express pedicure
- - Hot-stone foot, leg and ankle massage
- Guests will also get access to the spa facilities*, such as a 25m swimming pool, a gym, a sauna and a whirlpool spa.
- You'll get a 2-course meal of soup of the day, followed by a light second course such as a sandwich, a wrap, a baked potato or pasta.
- For just £10 extra, you can really spoil yourself and choose any two of the above 25-minute treatments to take on your spa day.
- Additional treatments can be booked directly with the spa -- you'll get a 10% discount on any other treatments booked in advance for the day of your spa session (Monday-Thursday only).
- This offer is available as a morning package from Monday-Friday (treatments can be taken from 9am-12pm, and facilities can be used from 9am-5pm), or you can pay an additional £10 directly to the spa on booking, and take your experience on a Saturday or a Sunday.
- The package above is also available as a twilight package from Tuesday-Friday. Treatments can be taken from 5pm-8pm, and spa facilities may be used from 12pm-8pm.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by 16 December.
- On leaving the spa, you'll also get a £10 voucher towards your next treatment
The small print
Update, 8 August, 4pm: Due to popular demand, both £39 spa deals and the £29 morning spa deal have now sold out. There is still some availability for the £29 twilight spa offer. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Vouchers must be redeemed by 16 December. Treatments may be taken between 9am-12pm for the morning session; 5pm-8pm for the twilight session. The morning session is valid Monday-Friday. The twilight session is valid Tuesday-Friday, subject to availability. A £10 supplementary charge may be paid for Saturday-Sunday bookings for the morning spa package, please arrange this directly with the spa. Swimming lessons may take place in the hotel's pool; please check directly with hotel for the quiet times. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer, so it may sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms