By Travelzoo Staff
Laguna Kitchen and Bar was recently named as Cardiff's General Restaurant of the Year
by the judges at the Echo Food and Drink Awards 2012. Now, you and a friend can dine on two courses at the Park Plaza Cardiff's award-winning restaurant, and gain access to the spa facilities, for a total of £35 (worth £55.90).
Why we love it
- Two can dine on a 2-course lunch at Park Plaza Cardiff's Laguna Kitchen and Bar for £17.50 a head (worth a total of £55.90)
- Also includes access to the hotel's spa facilities, such as swimming pool, steam room and gym, for the day
- Laguna Kitchen and Bar was named best general restaurant at the Echo Food and Drink Awards 2012
- "First class food, highly professional and friendly service and a stylish and comfortable interior" -- WalesOnline.co.uk
- The AA Hotel Guide praises the "eye-catching, contemporary decor, and... state-of-the-art indoor leisure facility"
- "A light, airy hotel with stylish lounge... and vast leisure centre" -- Michelin Guide 2013
Nov. 29, 2012 - March 30, 2013
Park Plaza Cardiff
Cardiff, CF10 3AL
Tel: 02920 111 103
- It regularly costs £15 to use the hotel's leisure facilities for the day -- with this offer, you'll get a 2-course lunch in the top-rated restaurant for just £2.50 extra.
- This package includes all of the following, with menu items subject to change:
- - A starter each from the Express Lunch menu, such as black and white sesame seed tempura cod with sweet chilli dipping sauce, or smoked chicken and mushroom soup
- - A main course from the same menu, with current options including chargrilled chicken breast with spicy mediterranean vegetable cous cous and watercress, or golden beetroot tarte tatin with grilled goat’s cheese and wild rocket
- You'll also both get access to the hotel's spa facilities, which have won praise from The AA Hotel Guide and the Michelin Guide. These include an indoor pool, spa pool, steam room and gymnasium
The small print
Valid for use Monday-Saturday, from 2 January, 2013-30 March, subject to availability. Exclude Sundays, 2 February, 14 February, 16 March, Easter bank holiday weekend and Mother's Day. Advance booking is required. Also includes a 15% discount on any pre-booked spa treatments (not valid on Saturdays). Please call the spa on 029 20 111 110 to book treatments for the day. Use of the relaxation room in the spa is excluded from this offer. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms