By Travelzoo Staff
The Hilton Cardiff's restaurant has a "warm, convivial atmosphere", according to WalesOnline.co.uk. Now, for £24, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into afternoon tea in the hotel's Razzi restaurant, plus get a champagne cocktail each.
Why we love it
- Traditional Welsh afternoon tea for two with a champagne cocktail each, at the Hilton Hotel Cardiff
- Pay the equivalent of £12 per head for this treat, instead of the usual £49
- Each person can choose from a selection of champagne cocktails or sip a glass of champagne instead
- The venue is featured in the Michelin Guide, which notes the "excellent views" of Cardiff Castle
Aug. 1, 2013 - Nov. 29, 2013
Hilton Hotel Cardiff
Cardiff, CF10 3HH
Tel: 02920 646 300
- You'll get all of the following with this offer (which usually costs up to £49 for two):
- - A champagne cocktail, such as a Grand Mimosa or a Bellini, or a glass of champagne each
- - A selection of finger sandwiches, such as smoked salmon and cucumber, and ham and grain mustard
- - Buttermilk scones with clotted cream and jam, Welsh cakes, bara brith and dark chocolate and orange mousse
- The restaurant offers spectacular views of Cardiff Castle, and is a great place to relax and unwind after a day's shopping in the city.
- This offer is valid Monday-Saturday, from 6 August until 29 November
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to Welsh afternoon tea, plus either a champagne cocktail or a glass of champagne. Valid Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, from 6 August until 29 November. Limited availability on Saturdays. This offer is not available on the following Saturdays: 28 September, 26 October, 9 November, 16 November and 23 November. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms