By Travelzoo Staff
The award-winning Park House restaurant is set in one of Cardiff's most renowned Grade I-listed buildings. For less than £35 per head, you and a friend can dine on the 2-AA-Rosette awarded restaurant's 7-course tasting menu and a summer coccktail each.
Why we love it
- A 7-course gourmet taster menu for two in one of Cardiff's most renowned Grade I-listed buildings
- Pay £69 for two to dine instead of the usual £138
- A signature summer cocktail each is also included
- Park House holds two coveted AA Rosettes
- Award-winning Roger Jones is consultant chef at the Park House restaurant
June 10, 2013 - Nov. 20, 2013
Park House Cardiff
20 Park Place
Cardiff, CF10 3DQ
Tel: 0292 022 4343
- This dining package would usually cost £138 for two, and includes seven courses such as the following:
- - Beetroot with creamed perl las
- - Salted foie gras macaroon with cep dust
- - Trio of little haven lobster, including pakora, lobster fish finger and tempura served with spiced halen môn sea salt
- - Fillet of Cornish John Dory served with wild mushrooms, spinach and cep cream
- - Creedy carver duck bon bon with kings cabbage, duck jus and apple
- - Rhubarb crumble
- - Mini tasting dessert platter
- You'll also get a Parkhouse Signature Summer Rose cocktail each.
- Consultant chef at the Park House, Roger Jones, owns a Michelin-starred restaurant and is also Vice Chairman & Fellow of The Master Chefs of Great Britain.
- Nestled within a Grade I-listed mansion, the restaurant interior is a fine example of Gothic glamour. The building was designed by Victorian art architect William Burges in the 19th century. A pianist and singer is on hand to entertain dining guests on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- This offer is valid for dinner only, Wednesday-Saturday, until 20 November
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 7-course gourmet tasting menu dinner plus a Parkhouse Signature Summer Rose cocktail each. Vouchers may be redeemed for dinner
See all terms
Wednesday-Saturday. There is live jazz music in the venue on Friday and Saturday nights. Available until 20 November, subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.