By Travelzoo Staff
Two can take afternoon tea, with a glass of champagne each, for £12 a head at the 4-star Angel Hotel in Cardiff.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two, with a glass of top-notch Perrier Jouët champagne each, for £24
- This deal from The Angel Hotel, Cardiff saves 42% on the usual cost
- The 4-star hotel dates back to the Victorian era
- Hotel is conveniently based in the city centre, making this the ideal post-shopping treat
- "A well-established hotel overlooking the famous castle and almost opposite the Millennium Stadium" -- The AA Hotel Guide
May 30, 2013 - Nov. 13, 2013
The Angel Hotel Cardiff
Cardiff, CF10 1SZ
Tel: 02920 649 200
- The bill for this teatime treat usually costs £41.50, but with this exclusive deal two Travelzoo subscribers can sip a glass of Perrier Jouët champagne each and tuck into dainty cakes, finger sandwiches and scones, for 42% less.
- You'll also get a pot of loose leaf tea of your choosing, with options including fruit punch, Moroccan mint and Earl Grey.
- Tea is served from Sunday-Friday, 12pm-5pm, until 13 November. The Angel Hotel is based in the heart of the city centre, so this is the idea way to start or end a day's shopping or sightseeing around Cardiff.
The small print
Valid for afternoon tea for two people, including a glass of Perrier Jouët champagne each. Valid for use Sunday-Friday, 12pm-5pm, until 13 November. Bookings are subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Must be used by two people in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased for others as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.