By Travelzoo Staff
Three Wine Men is a 2-day event hosted by celebrity wine critics Olly Smith, Oz Clarke and Tim Atkin MW (Master of Wine), exhibiting the finest wines from around the world.
Why we love it
- Hosted by TV personalities Olly Smith, Oz Clarke and Tim Atkin MW (Master of Wine)
- Sample a selection of 300 wines from across the globe at the Three Wine Men event at The Parc Hotel in Cardiff
- Tickets are now £15 instead of £25, including a complimentary crystal Riedel glass to take home
- Pick up a selection of wines to enjoy
Oct. 5, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
Three Wine Men
The Parc Hotel
Cardiff, CF10 3UD
Tel: 01829 720130
- A complimentary Austrian crystal glass from legendary glassmaker Riedel to take home
You'll be able to sample more than 300 wines from countries including France, New Zealand, Portugal, Australia and South Africa
Why not take a masterclass? These are available with Olly Smith and Tim Atkin MW for an additional fee -- more information and tickets for these classes are available to buy from www.threewinemen.co.uk.
The small print
Update (9:46am, 3 October): the 4pm session on Saturday 5 October has now sold out. The event will take place at The Parc Hotel in Cardiff, and you can choose one of the following time slots: 11am-3pm or 4pm-7:30pm on Saturday, 5 October, or 12pm-4pm on Sunday, 6 October. Subject to availability. Over-18s only. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms