By Travelzoo Staff
Russell Kane's new stand-up comedy show, "Posturing Delivery", is touring the UK and this exclusive offer allows Travelzoo subscribers to get two tickets for the price of one when it comes to St David's Hall in Cardiff on Wednesday, 20 March.
Why we love it
- Get two tickets for the price of one for Russell Kane's latest stand-up show, "Posturing Delivery" at St David's Hall in Cardiff on Wednesday, 20 March
- The comedian, author and TV presenter won the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award in 2010 and is known for appearances on the likes of BBC Three's "Unzipped" and BBC One's "Live at the Apollo"
- "Posturing Delivery" was given a 4-star review by the London Evening Standard
- Two tickets cost £19.60 instead of £39.20 -- the only extra to pay is a £2.31 one-off transaction fee
March 6, 2013 - March 18, 2013
"Russell Kane - Posturing Delivery"
St David's Hall
Cardiff, CF10 1AH
- For £19.60 instead of £39.20, two people can see the show for the price of one. The offer price already includes per-ticket fees, so the only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £2.31.
- Known for his appearances on the likes of BBC One's "Live at the Apollo" and BBC Three's "Unzipped", Kane won the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award in 2010 and is now touring with his one-man show, recently awarded a 4-star review by the London Evening Standard.
- Adult standard tickets for "Posturing Delivery" usually cost £17.50 plus a £2.10-per-ticket fee, but this offer chops 50% off the regular price of the best available seats. There are limited numbers available for each date, so this offer may sell out before the stated expiry date.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for two best available adult tickets for Russell Kane's "Posturing Delivery". Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Tickets usually cost £19.60 inclusive of a per-ticket fee. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A £2.31-per-transaction fee applies. Note: A limited number of tickets are available and the offer may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.