By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in 2000 acres of beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside, Hillmotts Retreat is the ideal place to indulge in some me-time. For £29, you can treat someone this Valentine's Day to a 55-minute detox treatment of their choice.
Why we love it
- A 55-minute specialist detox treatment for £29 instead of the usual £69 at Hillmotts Retreat in Beaconsfield
- Choose from a full-body massage, a facial or a reflexology session
- An indulgent gift for someone this Valentine's Day
- The detox treatment incorporates lymphatic drainage techniques to clear toxins, leaving you feeling refreshed and revitalised
- Hillmotts Retreat is set within a Grade-II listed building surrounded by 2000 acres of tranquil landscape
- Offer also includes a cup of tea or coffee
- The perfect way to beat the January blues
Feb. 1, 2013 - June 21, 2013
Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 2SB
Tel: 0871 288 7076
- The detox treatments use lymphatic drainage techniques to clear your body of toxins, allowing you to feel refreshed and re-energised. The treatment alone usually retails for £69, plus you'll get a cup of tea or coffee.
- Choose from a full-body massage, a facial or a reflexology session (all last 55 minutes).
- Therapists at Hillmotts Retreat use 100% natural essential oils and organic products from the Spiezia Organic range.
- This offer is valid Monday-Thursday, from 10am-6:30pm, until 21 June
The small print
Valid for any one of the following 55-minute treatments; detox massage; detox facial or detox reflexology. Also includes a cup of tea or coffee. Vouchers may be used Monday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 21 June. Excludes 14 February and bank holidays. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms