By Travelzoo Staff
Dan Cameron, a former finalist in "MasterChef: The Professionals", is the head chef and owner of Cameron's Brasserie in Stony Stratford, near Milton Keynes.
Why we love it
- £39 for a tasting dinner with prosecco for two at Cameron's Brasserie
- Includes four courses, an amuse bouche and prosecco
- Head chef Dan Cameron was a finalist in "MasterChef: The Professionals" in 2008
- The restaurant is well reviewed on TripAdvisor -- 75% of users recommend it
- This menu has been created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers
- Located in the historic market town of Stony Stratford, a 15-minute drive from Milton Keynes
July 19, 2013 - Nov. 19, 2013
Milton Keynes, MK11 1AQ
Tel: 01908 568 000
- For £39, two people can visit this local gem, which was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, for a tasting dinner, including four courses, an amuse bouche and prosecco.
- Here's what each person can expect:
- - A glass of prosecco
- - An amuse bouche
- - Twice-cooked pork belly, confit chorizo and parsnip purée
- - Tempura Scottish hake, Cornish crab dumplings and cured fennel
- - Lime-and-ginger sorbet
- - Aged beef fillet with dauphinoise potatoes, creamed savoy cabbage, roast shallots, pancetta and rioja jus
- - Tasting of desserts
- Vegetarian options are available and dietary requirements can be catered for.
- This deal can be used for dinner, Tuesday-Thursday, and for Sunday lunch, until 19 November
The small print
Update (9:25pm, 6 August): Due to popular demand, this offer is now sold out. Vouchers may be used for dinner, Tuesday-Thursday, and Sunday lunch, until 19 November. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. A further cheeseboard course is available for a £10 supplement. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Additional vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. No menu alternatives are available. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms