By Travelzoo Staff
The Kings Hotel's restaurant is "a secret that really must be shared", according to a reviewer from Elite magazine. Now, you and a friend can savour a 5-course tasting dinner at the Stokenchurch eaterie, for £49 instead of the usual £90.
Why we love it
- A 5-course tasting dinner for two at The Kings Hotel for £49 -- save £41 on the usual cost
- Located in a fashionably converted former 16th-century coaching inn in Stokenchurch
- "Stylish and comfortable...a welcoming place" -- Elite magazine
- Four can dine on this sumptuous menu for £95 -- a 46% saving on the regular cost
May 20, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
The Kings Hotel
Tel: 01494 609 090
- Dine in the hotel's Kings Eating House, where you'll find a mix of vintage, quirky furniture following a revamp, and settle down to a tasting menu such as this:
- - Amuse bouche
- - Soup of the day
- - Ham hock terrine served with apple and fig chutney and melba toast
- - Rump of lamb served with puy lentils and baby market vegetables
- - Cappuccino crème bruleè, Bailey’s profiterole and salted caramel ice cream
- Save even more by taking a group of friends. Four can dine on all of the above for a total of £95 instead of the usual £180 -- that's under £24 a head.
- This offer is valid seven days a week from 6pm, from 1 June-31 August
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 5-course taster menu. Valid for use seven days a week from 6pm, from 1 June-31 August. Excludes 15 June and 26 July. Bookings subject to availability. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms