By Travelzoo Staff
"Dinner at The Garden Room is a magical experience…a memorable journey for the senses", raves Harpers Bazaar. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now dine on a romantic 6-course taster menu with champagne and canapés for under £45 a head at the gorgeous 3-AA-Rosette restaurant within Stoke Place Hotel.
Why we love it
- A stunning 6-course taster menu for two at the Michelin Guide 2013-listed Stoke Place Hotel for £89
- This exquisite dining package, which also includes a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne and canapés, usually retails at £147
A fantastic Valentine's Day gift
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 awarded the hotel's Garden Room restaurant an impressive three AA Rosettes
- "Excellent staff and simply delicious food...the epitome of casual elegance" -- Harper's Bazaar
- RedOnline describe the "top-class contemporary British food" in The Garden Room as "outstanding"
- Stoke Place Hotel is "a gorgeous bright, contemporary space", which was "gut-wrenchingly hard to leave", says ElleUK
- The hotel is set in 26 acres of grounds, and is just 40 minutes from London
Feb. 1, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Stoke Place Hotel
Stoke Poges, SL2 4HT
Tel: 01753 534 790
- This exclusive offer, which usually costs £147 for two, includes a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne each and six canapés to share, which precede six tasting courses such as:
- - Mushroom ragout with pine nut and mushroom panna cotta, truffle and mushroom froth
- - Fried scallop with scallop tartare, cucumber, passion fruit, tamarind and lemon grass foam
- - Seared venison loin served with celeriac purée, brussel sprouts, chocolate jelly and bone marrow jus
- - Blueberry sorbet with mascarpone espuma, basil and smoked sea salt
- - Caramelized white chocolate mousse, macadamia nut, vanilla sponge and honey jelly
- - Oxford blue roll with kiwi, coffee gel and pumpkin seed biscuit
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 praises the "smart, modern food showing bags of invention and precise execution", while RedOnline describes the cuisine as "outstanding".
- The 4-star Stoke Place Hotel, which dates back to the 17th century, is surrounded by 26 acres of parkland, landscaped by the famous Capability Brown.
- This exclusive offer is valid Monday-Saturday, from 2 January-30 April, excluding 14 and 16 February.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an offer for an overnight stay at the hotel, with a 3-course dinner in The Garden Room, and a full English breakfast the next day, for £169 per couple. For more information, click here.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne on arrival and a 6-course taster menu, plus six canapés to share. Vouchers may be redeemed Monday-Saturday, until 30 April. Excludes 14 and 16 February. Bookings are subject to availability. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal may therefore end before the stated expiry date.