By Travelzoo Staff
"Stoke Place is a glorious country haven that feels a million miles removed from the congested city," says Esquire. Find out for yourself -- rooms at this Buckinghamshire property just outside London are now £169 per night, including a double upgrade, fine dining and more.
Why we love it
- £169 for an overnight stay at Stoke Place in Buckinghamshire -- 46% off
- Elle praises Stoke Place Hotel's "casual elegance" and says it was "gut-wrenchingly hard to leave"
- Includes a double upgrade on booking to an Executive room (worth £50) and full English breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner in the 3-AA-Rosette Garden Room restaurant (worth £45 per person)
- Late checkout until 3pm (worth £40)
- The hotel is recommended by Esquire, The Independent and Marie Claire, while the restaurant is endorsed by the Michelin Guide and The Good Food Guide
Stoke Place Hotel
Stoke Poges, SL2 4HT
Tel: 01753 534790
What's included & when
- Feb. 4, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2013, and saving guests 46%, the deal includes:
- -Overnight accommodation for two with full English breakfast
- -Complimentary double upgrade on booking to an Executive room (worth £50)
- -3-course à la carte dinner in the 3-AA-Rosette Garden Room restaurant (worth £45 per person)
- -Late checkout until 3pm (worth £40)
- The 4-star hotel is part of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Boutique collection and was styled by renowned designer Ilse Crawford. Marie Claire calls it a "chic country getaway", while Elle praises its "casual elegance" and says it was "gut-wrenchingly hard to leave".
- Esquire highlights the "rather superb" Garden Room restaurant, which has been awarded its third AA Rosette this year and is recommended by the Michelin and Good Food guides. Sample delights such as duck egg ravioli with butternut and truffle, pan-fried halibut with sweet potato purée, and fried brioche with poached plums and milk chocolate. The 300-strong wine list is praised for being "wonderfully eclectic" by Decanter magazine.
- Add on extra nights for £100 -- 2-night stays are £269 and 3-night stays are £369, both with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for a 6-course champagne dinner for two in the Garden Room Restaurant, for £89. For more information, click here
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Bookings will not be taken without a valid voucher number. Now sold out on: 25-26, 31 January; 16, 24 February; 2, 7, 9, 16, 23 March. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer.
See all terms