By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrate the 200th anniversary of Charles Dickens's birth with a top ticket for a new stage adaptation of "Great Expectations" at the Aylesbury Waterside Theatre. Book a Price Band A seat in the Front Stalls or Circle for £15, saving 50% on the regular price of £29.90.
Why we love it
- For £15, get a top ticket for "Great Expectations" at the Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
- This new adaptation of the classic novel stars Paula Wilcox ("Emmerdale") as Miss Havisham, Chris Ellison ("The Bill") as Magwitch and Jack Ellis ("Coronation Street") as Jaggers
- "Excellent" – Chichester Observer
Oct. 24, 2012 - Nov. 1, 2012
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
Buckinghamshire, HP20 1UG
- The show stars Paula Wilcox ("Man About The House", "Emmerdale") as wealthy spinster Miss Havisham, Chris Ellison ("The Bill") as Abel Magwitch and Jack Ellis ("Coronation Street", "Bad Girls") as Jaggers. Described by the Chichester Observer as "excellent", and "a clever adaptation" by the Sussex Express, this stage version of the classic novel is touring the UK for a strictly limited time.
- This offer is valid for all evening and matinée performances on Tuesday, 30 October; Wednesday, 31 October and Thursday, 1 November. The prices stated already include a per-ticket booking fee of £2.50, so the only extra to pay is a per-transaction fee of £2.85.
- Voted one of the top 20 most popular books of all time in a nationwide BBC poll in 2003, Great Expectations tells the coming-of-age story of an orphan, Pip. The play is directed by National Theatre of Scotland Associate Director, Graham McLaren, and features costumes by acclaimed designer Giovanni Bedin of the House of Worth, whose eccentric and extravagant creations have been worn by the likes of Lady Gaga.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" at the top of this page to book directly with ATG Tickets. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 7607 and quote the promo code Travelzoo. Call charges apply
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket for all performances 30 October-1 November. The offer price already includes a £2.50 per-ticket booking fee. A £2.85 transaction fee applies. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. For full terms and conditions, see below.
See all terms