By Travelzoo Staff
Take tea with a twist at City Café at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre this summer. For £19, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into afternoon tea with a large glass of Pimm's each -- saving over £33 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Summer afternoon tea for two, including a large glass of Pimm's each, for £19
- This deal from City Café at the Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre usually costs more than £52
- The hotel, which was fully renovated last year, offers views of the Temple Gardens and the ruins of the 17th-century Temple Church
- Alternatively, for £25 two can take afternoon tea plus a bottle of rosé sparkling wine
- Available seven days a week from 26 July until 1 November
July 18, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
City Café at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre
Bristol, BS1 6BF
Tel: 0117 925 1001
- With this offer, you'll get a selection of finger sandwiches, scones and cakes for two, plus a large glass of Pimm's each to sip at the city-centre hotel.
- Alternatively, take a friend for afternoon tea and share a bottle of sparkling rosé wine for just £12.50 each -- afternoon tea alone is usually £19.95 a head, so you're getting a great deal more with this offer.
- Combine it with a day's shopping or a walk around the historic city of Bristol.
- Both offers are valid Monday-Friday from 1-5pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 2-5pm, from 26 July until 1 November
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to afternoon tea plus a large glass of Pimm's each. Valid for use Monday-Friday from 1pm-5pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 2pm-5pm,subject to availability. Voucher must be redeemed between 26 July and 1 November. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms