By Travelzoo Staff
Dating back to 1609, The Old Manor House was previously home to the abbot of Keynsham's ancient abbey; it has now been transformed into a hotel and restaurant, and is described by The Bristol Post as "an old manor doing old classics very well".
Why we love it
- A 2-course dinner for two at The Old Manor House in Keynsham, Bristol, for £29 instead of up to £56
- This deal also includes a glass of prosecco each
- "Confident cooking... in a friendly hotel with plenty of character" -- Bristol Post
- "The whole meal was excellent" -- whatsonbristol.co.uk
- This 17th century building is believed to be one of the oldest in Bristol and has retained some of its original features
July 8, 2013 - Oct. 22, 2013
The Old Manor House
5 Bristol Road
Keynsham, BS31 2BA
Tel: 0117 986 3107
- Two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into two courses and a glass of prosecco each for under £15 a head, slicing up to 48% off the usual bill.
- This offer includes all of the following:
- - A starter each, such as Cornish scallops with black pudding and apple and cider purée, or poached pear, walnut and blue cheese salad
- - A main course each*, such as Gressingham duck breast served with fondant potato, roasted pineapple and celeriac marmalade, or roasted Cornish cod served with pomme purée, spinach and poached egg with hollandaise sauce
- You'll also get a glass of prosecco each on arrival.
- The hotel, which is about 15 minutes' drive from the centre of Bristol, has retained several original period features such as the beamed ceiling and stone walls.
- This offer is valid for dinner, Monday-Saturday, until 22 October
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter and a main course, plus a glass of prosecco each. *The steak carries a £3 supplement. Valid for use for dinner Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 22 October. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell
See all terms
out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and