By Travelzoo Staff
No 4 Clifton Village lies in what Lonely Planet calls "the poshest postcode in Bristol". Now, you and a friend can tuck into a 2-course meal with a glass of prosecco each, for under £15 a head at this AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Why we love it
- A 2-course dinner for two for £29 at No 4 Clifton Village
- This dining package, which also includes a glass of prosecco each, would usually cost more than £62
- No 4 Clifton Village holds an AA Rosette for the quality of its food
- Located in a former Georgian townhouse in the leafy suburb of Clifton
- The menu "allows flavours to shine in dishes with a refreshingly simple take on modern classics" -- AA Restaurant Guide 2013
March 21, 2013 - July 2, 2013
No 4 Clifton Village
Clifton, BS8 4HY
Tel: 0117 9706869
- With a price tag of up to £62.90, you'll save 54% with this deal and get all of the following:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - A starter each; current menu options include crispy duck leg served with steamed bok choi and orange, or crayfish tails, rocket and hazelnut salad with rose harissa
- - Any main course each; we're tempted by the rump of lamb served with minted potatoes, parsnip purée and green bean medley, or the whole grilled megrim sole and caper butter
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 was impressed by the restaurant's "flavour-focused cooking", and the "huge sash windows, ornate ceilings and oak floorboards".
- This offer is available Monday-Saturday for dinner only until 2 July
The small print
Update, 25 March, 11:10am: A maximum of two vouchers may be used per table. Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter and a main course from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of bubbly each. Valid Monday-Saturday for dinner only, subject to availability, until 2 July. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms