By Travelzoo Staff
A reviewer from Food magazine described their meal at Clifton's Square Kitchen as "a stunner", while The AA Restaurant Guide 2012 praises the "top quality local produce" used in the "creative" dishes. Two can visit this popular Berkeley Square haunt and dine on two courses from the à la carte menu plus a glass of bubbly each, for £29.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two in Clifton's chic Square Kitchen for the equivalent of £14.50 a head
- This dining package, which also includes a glass of prosecco each, would usually cost up to £59 for two
- Food magazine rates the "relaxed atmosphere" and says "those in the know will pop into The Square Kitchen"
- Located in Berkeley Square Hotel, overlooking the leafy Georgian square
- "Classy hotel with creative cooking" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2012
- Dine al fresco on the outdoor terrace in the summer
April 8, 2013 - July 9, 2013
The Square Kitchen
The Square Club
15 Berkeley Square
Clifton, BS8 1HB
Tel: 0117 921 0455
- You'll save up to £30 with this dining offer; although the menu is subject to change, here's an idea of what you can expect:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - A starter each; we like the sound of the smoked duck served with pear puree and balsamic jelly, or the home-cured salmon with pickled cucumber and horseradish
- - A main course each. Current options include 8oz rib-eye steak with triple cooked chips and béarnaise sauce, or Falmouth sea bass served with artichoke, clams and langoustine
- The restaurant is furnished with bare-brick walls and chunky wooden tables, and offers views over Berkeley Square, which dates back to the Georgian period.
- This offer is valid for dinner only, Monday-Saturday, from 15 April until 9 July
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter and a main course from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of bubbly each. Valid for dinner only, Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, from 15 April until 9 July. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms