By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay described the food at Prosecco restaurant in Clifton Village as "absolutely delicious" and said "it's got that 'wow' factor". Now, you and a friend can see why the hot-headed chef raved about the venue with a 6-course tasting dinner and a glass of bubbly each, for under £35 a head.
Why we love it
- A 6-course tasting dinner for two at Italian restaurant Prosecco, for £69
- This exclusive offer also includes a glass of prosecco or a Bellini cocktail each, plus bread and olives
- Prosecco was a finalist in the 2010 series of Gordon Ramsay's "The F-Word" TV series, which sought to find Britain’s best local restaurants
- Ramsay described the restaurant's food as "cooked perfectly... vibrant... it's got that 'wow' factor"
- The family-run restaurant is located in the affluent Clifton Village
- It serves "some of the most authentic and delicious Italian food in the country" -- Food Magazine
Feb. 8, 2013 - June 20, 2013
25 The Mall
Clifton, BS8 4JG
Tel: 0117 973 4499
- Sip either a glass of prosecco or a Bellini cocktail each, and sample a variety of breads and olives before tucking into this exclusively-created Mediterranean feast:
- - Seasonal soup
- - Orange, fennel confit and mozzarella salad with toasted sunflower seeds
- - Pappardelle with shredded roast duck in thyme sauce
- - Slow-roast pork belly and caramelised onions with apple and spiced red wine sauce
- - Classic homemade tiramisu
- - Italian cheese plate served with chutney, grapes and biscuits
- There is also a vegetarian option -- the duck will be replaced with homemade ravioli with aubergines and goats cheese in a walnut cream sauce, and the alternative to the pork will be a seasonal risotto.
- Located in leafy Clifton Village, Prosecco is a family-run Italian restaurant offering "very genuine" Italian cooking, according to Hardens.co.uk
- This offer is valid for dinner, Monday-Thursday, from 20 February-20 June.
The small print
Must be used by two people in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 6-course tasting dinner, plus a selection of bread and olives and either a bellini or a glass of prosecco. Voucher may be used for dinner, Monday-Thursday, from 20 February-20 June. A maximum of three vouchers may be used per table. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. Note: this is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date.