By Travelzoo Staff
The Michelin Guide 2013 praises the "well-prepared, rustic dishes" served at Moreish in Bristol. Now, you and a friend can dine on a 7-course tasting dinner with either a cocktail or mulled wine each, for under £25 a head (it's worth a total of £130).
Why we love it
- A 7-course tasting menu for two people and a drink each for £49
- This culinary experience would regularly cost £130 -- you save an impressive 62%
- The Michelin Guide 2013 notes the "well-prepared, rustic dishes" on offer
- Dine on the Christmas tasting menu with a glass of mulled wine each until the end of December, or the regular tasting menu with a cocktail during January
- Venue magazine praises the "skill and imagination" behind the dishes at Moreish
- Moreish's creative dishes use locally sourced produce
Nov. 29, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
6 Chandos Road
Bristol, BS6 6PE
Tel: 0117 970 6078
- Until the end of December, Moreish will serve a special Christmas tasting menu, which includes a glass of mulled wine each. Here's an idea of what you can expect:
- - Celeriac and apple soup with apple and vanilla compote
- - Chicken liver and foie gras parfait with onion confit, pickles and toast
- - Roasted breast of pheasant, chestnut mash and prunes wrapped in bacon
- - Spiced rice pudding, poached winter fruits and shortbread
- - Mulled pear and almond tart with clotted cream
- - Selection of cheeses, homemade chutney, jam, pickle and crackers
- - Coffee and chocolate truffles
- During January, the restaurant will serve its regular 7-course tasting menu which includes a cocktail each. You can see the current menu here.
- Located on Chandos Road in the heart of Redland, Moreish is offering this meal for dinner, Sunday-Friday, until 31 January, 2013.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas
The small print
Valid for a 7-course tasting menu for two people. Can be used for dinner, Sunday-Friday, until 31 January, 2013. Excludes 24-26 of December and New Years Eve. May be used for dinner only. Reservations are required. Limited availability on Fridays. An optional 10% service charge will be added to the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms