By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the chic part of Bristol from which it takes its name, No. 4 Clifton Village serves cuisine made from locally-sourced produce. The AA Rosette holder is offering Travelzoo subscribers an exclusive dining offer -- a 3-course meal for two with prosecco, for £39 instead of up to £78.80.
Why we love it
- A 3-course meal for two with a glass of prosecco each, for £39 instead of the usual £78.80, at No. 4 Clifton Village
- The restaurant is located in Bristol's upmarket Clifton Village
- Holds a coveted AA Rosette for the quality of its food
- Features huge sash windows, solid oak floorboards and roaring open fires
- The menu "allows flavours to shine in dishes with a refreshingly simple take on modern classics" -- AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- Three can dine on all of the above for £59 instead of he usual £118.20
Oct. 19, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
No 4 Clifton Village
Clifton, BS8 4HY
Tel: 0117 9706869
- The restaurant, which is located in The Rodney Hotel, changes its menu on a daily basis -- but here's an idea of what you can expect:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - A starter each, such as salmon and langoustine tian with charred asparagus and soft herbs, or goats' cheese crostini served with onion marmalade
- - A main course each, with current options including rump of lamb with minted potatoes, parsnip purée and a green bean medley, or sweet chilli stir-fried rib-eye of beef, crunchy vegetables and aromatic couscous
- - Any dessert each, such as summer berry Eton mess, or No. 4 cheese board with grapes and tomato chutney
- The restaurant is located in a Georgian townhouse, which retains several original features but has incorporated a contemporary edge.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for three people to dine on all of the above for £59, saving more than 50% on the usual price.
- This offer is valid for dinner, Monday-Saturday, from 6pm-10pm, until 28 February, 2013.
The small print
Valid for a 3-course meal for two people, plus a glass of prosecco each. Must be used by two people in one visit. Valid for dinner only, Monday-Saturday, from 6pm-10pm until 28 February, 2013. Bookings subject to availability. Excludes December bookings. Excludes Valentine's Day. Menu subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms