By Faye Armstrong
Pop along to the Foodies Festival at the Bristol Harbourside with this half-price offer and spend the day switching between feasting tents, masterclasses, tea dances, live music and more.
Why we love it
- You can buy two tickets to the Foodies Festival in Bristol for £13 on 11 July or £15 on 12-13 July
- You can learn from top chefs at the Chefs Theatre, take a masterclass in the Chocolate, Bake and Preserves Theatre, or participate in a beer-, wine- or cocktail-tasting session with experts in the Drinks Theatre
- Other highlights include the Real Ale and Cider Farm, the Feasting Tent and BBQ Arena, and the Vintage Kitchen Market
- This would make a great family day out -- children under 12 go free when accompanied by a paying adult and can try their hand at cooking at the Childrens Cookery Theatre
Bristol, BS9 1FG
Tel: 0844 995 1111
- £13 for two standard 1-day adult passes (persons aged 12+) to the Foodies Festival at Bristol Harbourside on 11 July (usually £10 a ticket), and a show guide each (usually £3 per guide)
£15 for two standard 1-day adult passes (persons aged 12+) to the Foodies Festival at Bristol Harbourside on 12 or 13 July (usually £12 a ticket), and a show guide each (usually £3 per guide)
The small print
The event runs between 11am and 8pm on 11 and 12 July and between 11am and 7pm on 13 July. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Print and hand this voucher in at the entrance to the festival on arrival. Bookings are not required. Children under 12 can enter free but must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 and over. Call the booking line on 0844 995 1111 (call charges apply) for more information on the event or visit the Foodies Festival website: www.foodiesfestival.com. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final. This is a date-specific event. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (12 June, 2014).
See all terms