By Travelzoo Staff
Occupying a prime position on the city's seafront, the Hilton Brighton Metropole is a great place to escape for some rest and relaxation. The 4-star hotel is offering Travelzoo subscribers afternoon tea for two, plus access to the spa facilities, for £29 -- saving £40 on the usual cost.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two, plus access to the Hilton Brighton Metropole's spa facilities, for £29 instead of the usual £69
- The elegant Victorian hotel occupies a prime position on Brighton's seafront
- Relax in the 4-star hotel's spa facilities which include a fitness suite, swimming pool and solarium
- Afternoon tea will be served in the Waterhouse Restaurant
- Sample the hotel's scones with cream and preserves, éclairs, Metropole macaroons, and chef's finger sandwiches
Nov. 9, 2012 - March 26, 2013
Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel
Brighton, BN1 2FU
Tel: 01273 775 432
- The hotel's cream tea is served on a 3-tier cake stand and includes all of the following:
- - Warm baked fruit and cheese scones, served with clotted cream and preserves
- - Pastries and éclairs
- - Metropole macaroons
- - Chef ’s finger sandwiches
- - Twinings loose teas
- You and a friend will also get access to the Victorian hotel's spa facilities, including a swimming pool, gym and solarium.
- This offer is valid Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Sunday, subject to availability, until 26 March 2013.
The small print
Vouchers may be used Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Sunday, subject to availability, until 26 March 2013. This experience is available 10am-5pm, and afternoon tea is served from 3pm-5pm in the Waterhouse Restaurant. Limited availability on weekends. Excludes 24 December–2 January, 2013, and 8-10 March. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms