By Travelzoo Staff
"Maurice's Jubilee" is "poignant" and "quietly wonderful", says the London Evening Standard
. Save 46% on a top-price ticket and get a free drink at the bar
when this critically acclaimed play comes to the Theatre Royal Brighton.
Why we love it
- Save 46% on a ticket for "Maurice's Jubilee" at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- You also get a free glass of wine or soft drink at the theatre bar
- Written by and starring Nichola McAuliffe, who won a Best Actress Olivier Award for her role in hit musical "Kiss Me, Kate"
- The critically acclaimed show is touring the UK for a limited time, following a successful stint at the Edinburgh Festival last year
- Includes Friday and Saturday evening shows
Feb. 18, 2013 - March 1, 2013
Theatre Royal Brighton
Brighton, BN1 1SD
- During a successful stint at last summer's Edinburgh Festival, the 3-hander -- written by and starring Olivier Award-winning actress Nichola McAuliffe -- received glowing reviews. Telling a very British love story through the marriage of retired jeweller Maurice and his wife Helena as they navigate old age, it also touches on the country's long-standing relationship with the Royal Family. Full of "spry wit" and with "a touch of Alan Bennett", says The Daily Telegraph, "Maurice's Jubilee" also stars stage-and-screen veterans Sheila Reid ("Benidorm") and Julian Glover ("The Young Victoria").
- This £16 offer is for a Price Band A ticket in the Stalls or Royal Circle. These seats are some of the best in the house and worth £29.50 each. All performances from 26 February to 2 March are included. When you pick up your ticket you'll get a voucher for a small glass of house red or white wine or soft drink at the theatre bar.
- The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction fee of £2.85.
- "A touching love story with a twist... A sparkling gem" -- The Independent
- "Funny but often true... It gleams brightly" -- The Guardian
- "A triumph" -- London Evening Standard
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Choose your preferred performance and select the Price Band A (coloured green) tickets you want. Make sure to choose the option marked £16 - Travelzoo offer. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet device to book online
The small print
Valid for a Price Band A ticket worth £29.50, plus a free glass of house red/white wine, or soft drink. Valid for performances on 26 February to 2 March. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms