By Travelzoo Staff
Set in 10,000 acres of peaceful woodland, Forest of Arden, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club boasts a "fabulous setting" (Viewleicester.co.uk) and offers guests a "thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing experience", according to Warwickshire Life.
Why we love it
- For £49, recharge with a pamper day at Forest of Arden, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club
- Includes a choice of four hour-long spa treatments or two 30-minute mini treatments
- Located in 10,000 acres of woodland, a short drive from Solihull
- Cedarwood Spa comes highly recommended by Warwickshire Life
- Get a further 20% off any additional treatments booked on the day
Nov. 12, 2012 - April 5, 2013
Forest of Arden, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Birmingham, CV7 7HR
Tel: 01676 526 149
- For £49, spend a full day at this 4-star hotel's Cedarwood Spa and receive 60 minutes of indulgent treatments, plus full use of the facilities. In full, you get:
- - One of the following 60-minute treatments: Decléor facial, full-body massage, manicure or pedicure
- - Two of the following 30-minute treatments: back, neck and shoulder massage, mini facial, express manicure and a file and polish
- - Full use of the leisure facilities, including the heated indoor pool, gym, tennis courts, steam room and the sauna
- This voucher is valid Monday-Friday until 5 April, 2013. The spa is open 10am-6pm Monday-Wednesday and 9am-9pm Thursday-Friday.
- All guests will receive a further 20% off any additional treatments booked on the day.
The small print
Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 5 April, 2013. Excludes bank holiday Mondays and 14 February. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers purchased per person or as gifts. 48 hours' notice is required for changes to the date of appointment. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Package must be used by one person, in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Note: This is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms