By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind with an afternoon tea experience for two, plus access to the Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield's leisure facilities, for the equivalent of just £9.50 a head.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two at Ramada Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield for £19
- This exclusive deal would usually cost £43.50 -- you save 56%
- Includes access to the hotel's swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam room
- Afternoon tea includes cake, sandwiches and scones with jam and clotted cream
- Parts of the hotel date back to the early 1700s
- Available Monday-Friday until 27 September
- Located 15 minutes from Birmingham
July 30, 2013 - Sept. 27, 2013
Ramada Sutton Coldfield
Sutton Coldfield, B76 1LH
Tel: 0121 351 3111
- This treat-filled package would usually cost £43.50 and includes:
- -Afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, cakes, tea and coffee
- -Access to the hotel's leisure facilities including the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam room
- The hotel is set in 14 acres of grounds next to a lake and is just 15 minutes from Birmingham city centre and Drayton Manor theme park.
- This deal is available Monday-Friday until 27 September
The small print
The voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two people, plus access to the leisure facilities for the day. Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, until 27 September, subject to availability. Excludes Bank Holidays. Afternoon tea is served from 1:30pm-5:30pm. Reservations are required. 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations or changes to the date of appointment. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms