By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the heart of leafy Solihull, The George Restaurant is housed in a pretty 16th-century Tudor inn. Two people can now visit this eaterie and tuck into a delicious steak dinner for £25, instead of the usual £58.80.
Why we love it
- A steak dinner with Mercier champagne for two for £25
- Save up to 57% on the usual price
- The George Restaurant is housed within an attractive Tudor coaching inn
- Located in the Ramada Birmingham Solihull Hotel in Solihull town centre
- Alternatively, four can dine for £49
March 21, 2013 - May 30, 2013
Ramada Solihull Hotel
Solihull, B91 3RF
Tel: 0121 711 2121
- Each person will get:
- - A glass of Mercier champagne
- - An 8oz sirloin steak main course with beef tomato, field mushrooms and watercress
- - A side dish, such as thick-cut chips, creamed potatoes or steamed broccoli with almonds
- - A choice of sauce accompaniment
- A vegetarian option of aubergine, beef tomato and mozzarella stack, topped with crispy leeks and sautéed new potatoes is available.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for four people to dine on all of the above for £49 -- less than £13 per person.
- The restaurant, which is located within the Ramada Birmingham Solihull, overlooks one of the oldest bowling greens in the country. Nearby attractions include the Severn Valley Steam Railway, West Midlands Safari and Leisure Park, Cadbury World, Sea Life Birmingham and Drayton Manor Theme Park, with Stratford-upon-Avon and the Ironbridge Gorge only a short drive away.
- Complimentary parking is also included. This deal is valid Monday-Saturday, for lunch or dinner, until 30 May
The small print
Each person is entitled to a sirloin steak main course or vegetarian alternative, a side dish and a glass of Mercier champagne. Vouchers may be used Monday-Saturday, for lunch or dinner, subject to availability, until 30 May. Excludes 29 March-1 April, 4-6 May and 26-27 May. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditons.
See all terms