By Travelzoo Staff
For less than £15 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a 2-course Mediterranean meal at the new Luna Rose restaurant in Solihull, including a glass of prosecco each.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course Italian meal for two at new Solihull restaurant, Luna Rosa
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- The restaurant, which opened in January, serves Italian and Spanish cuisine
- This exclusive deal would normally cost up to £61
- Alternatively, four can dine for £55 -- that's less than £14 each
March 14, 2013 - July 11, 2013
5 St Johns Way
Solihull, B93 0LE
Tel: 01564 739 395
- Usually £60.80, this exclusive deal includes:
- - A starter each, such as rolled king scallops in smoked pancetta and grilled asparagus, or a selection of Italian meats with buffalo mozzarella and rocket salad
- - A main each, such as fillet of fresh lemon sole served with baby prawns, or fillet steak in a black peppercorn sauce made with demi-glace and red wine
- - A glass of prosecco each
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Alternatively, four can dine for a total of £55.
- Luna Rosa opened in January and is tucked away in the Solihull village of Knowle
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter (up to the value of £7.95) and a main course (up to the value of £16.95), plus a glass of prosecco. Valid for dinner Tuesday-Thursday, with limited availability on Friday and Saturday evenings, until 11 July. Gratuity not included. There is a maximum of four people per table booking. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms