By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can visit the Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield and tuck into a 2-course meal, with a glass of sparkling wine, for the equivalent of just £14.50 a head.
Why we love it
- For £29, two people can dine on a 2-course meal at the Ramada Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield
- Includes a glass of sparkling wine each
- This deal would usually cost up to £60 -- so you save 52%
- Choose a starter and a main course each from the à la carte menu -- options include pan-fried seabass, rump of lamb or blade of beef
- This 18th-century property is located 15 minutes from Birmingham
- Available seven days a week, until the end of March, 2013
- Alternatively, four people can dine for £55, saving 54%
Nov. 29, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Ramada Sutton Coldfield
Sutton Coldfield, B76 1LH
Tel: 0121 351 3111
- This 18th-century property is set in 14 acres of parkland beside a lake and is just 15 minutes from Birmingham city centre.
- Usually costing up to £60, this meal includes:
- -A glass of sparkling wine each
- -A starter, such as tiger prawns and crab penne pasta with fresh chilli and a roast vine tomato sauce; or pumpkin ravioli with watercress cream rocket salad and garlic ciabatta
- -A main course, such as a braised blade of beef, with creamy potatoes and roasted vegetables; or pan-fried seabass with roasted new potatoes, sautéed spinach and a red pepper butter
- Alternatively, four people can dine for £55, saving 54%. Both deals are available seven days a week, until 31 March, 2013
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have a starter each and a main course each from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of sparkling wine each. The rib-eye steak is subject to a £3 supplement and the sirloin steak is subject to a £4 supplement. This voucher is valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2013. Excludes 10 December-1 January, 2013 and 14-16 February, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms