By Travelzoo Staff
The Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel is a "hidden, historical gem" and the 18th-century gardens are "amazing", says the Birmingham Mail. For less than £10 a head, you and a friend can explore the 10-acre gardens and take afternoon tea in the Grade I-listed hotel.
Why we love it
- £19 instead of £36 for afternoon tea for two at the Grade I-listed Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel in Birmingham
- Includes access to the 18th-century, 10-acre Baroque gardens
- This Birmingham property is a "hidden, historical gem" with "amazing" gardens -- Birmingham Mail
- Afternoon tea includes tea or coffee, a selection of finger sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, small cakes and jams
- This deal is valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2014
Sept. 10, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
Castle Bromwich Hall Hotel
Birmingham, B36 9DE
Tel: 0121 748 0030
- Usually £36, this deal includes full access to the walled, Baroque gardens, which include 600 species of plants and a holly maze. Afternoon tea, which normally costs £14 per person alone, will be taken in the lounge and includes tea or coffee with a selection of finger sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, small cakes and jams.
- The deal is valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2014. Excludes 7-22 December, 31 December, bank holidays and bank holiday weekends.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to afternoon tea and access to the gardens. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 28 February, 2014. Availability on Saturday and Sunday is limited. Excludes 7-22 December, 31 December, bank holidays and bank holiday weekends. Afternoon tea is served Monday-Saturday 12-5pm and Sunday 3-5pm. Afternoon tea reservation required. A maximum of eight people per booking. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms