By Travelzoo Staff
For just £25, take part in an exhilarating 2.5-hour target sports experience in the heart of the Midlands countryside. This archery and shooting experience regularly costs £50, so you save 50%.
Why we love it
- £25 for a 2.5 hour target sports experience at Garlands Leisure
- Includes one hour of archery and one hour of shooting
- Takes place in 150 acres of beautiful Warwickshire countryside
- Each activity includes a full safety briefing from a trained professional
- This exhilarating experience would make a fun day with a group of friends or family
- Located between Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham and Burton upon Trent -- in the heart of the Midlands
- Valid seven days a week, until 11 March, 2013
Nov. 29, 2012 - March 11, 2013
Atherstone, CV9 3PF
Tel: 01827 722 123
- This offer includes one hour of archery and one hour of shooting.
- During the shooting segment, participants will receive a safety briefing, followed by tuition in how to use the air pistol and rifle. After weapon familiarisation you will be able to develop your shot and compete against others.
- During the archery session, participants will use new high quality bows and arrows during a practice session to develop their technique, followed by a competition with others that are taking part.
- There will also be an award ceremony to acknowledge the best shooters.
- This target sports experience can be enjoyed seven days a week and is available at three session times -- 9am-11:30am, 11:30am-2pm and 2pm-4:30pm. All equipment hire is included and the experience last for up to 2.5 hours in total (including a brief introduction and safety talk).
- You are also entitled to 25% off any target sports and a 10% off any motor sports which take place at Mythe Farm, on the day of your activity.
- Garlands Leisure is conveniently located in Atherstone, between Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham and Burton Upon Trent.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a 2.5 hour archery and shooting experience. This will include one hour of archery and one hour of shooting. Valid seven days a week, until 11 March, 2013. The following time slots are available: 9am-11:30am; 11:30am-2pm; 2pm-4:30pm. Excludes 25-26 December, 2012 and 1 January, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms