By Travelzoo Staff
For £20 instead of the usual £50, master the art of confectionery design with a 2-hour cupcake-decorating class. With this offer, you also get six cupcakes to take home and complimentary tea, coffee and cake.
Why we love it
- £20 for a 2-hour cupcake-decorating class at the Sugarcane retro sweet shop in Sutton Coldfield
- These classes, ran by Icing on the Cake, usually cost £50
- Learn the art of piping, decoration techniques and how to work with colour
- Includes six cupcakes to take home in a presentation box
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cake are available throughout
- The Sugarcane retro sweet shop is located in The Mall shopping centre
- Get a further 10% off anything you buy on the day
Nov. 30, 2012 - May 23, 2013
Icing on the Cake
Sugarcane retro sweet shop
210a The Mall, The Parade
Sutton Coldfield, B72 1PA
Tel: 07506 451 453
- Classes, held by Icing on the Cake, take place at Sugarcane retro sweet shop, located in The Mall, Sutton Coldfield.
- During the workshop you will be taught a number of techniques, including the secrets of pipe swirling and how to apply colour to frosting.
- All equipment is provided and complimentary tea, coffee and cake will be available throughout the class. You'll also be entitled to a further 10% off confectionery and professional supplies that you buy in the shop on the day of your experience.
- Once the workshop is over you'll also get to take six decorated cupcakes home in your own presentation box.
- Classes take place on Wednesdays at 5:30pm and on Thursdays at 10:30am, from 2 January-23 May, 2013
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a 2-hour cupcake-decorating class, six cupcakes to take home, plus complimentary tea, coffee and cake. Classes take place at the Sugarcane retro sweet shop in Sutton Coldfield. Vouchers may be used on Wednesdays at 5:30pm and on Thursdays at 10:30am, from 2 January-23 May, 2013. Not suitable for children under 13. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms