By Travelzoo Staff
Visitors to the Hilton Reading Hotel's restaurant can expect "top-notch ingredients... a lovely light and airy setting and excellent service", according to getreading.co.uk. Try out the hotel's Larder restaurant for yourself with a 3-course meal for two for £17.50 a head.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two in Reading's Hilton Hotel, for £35 instead of up to £80
- Choose a starter, main and dessert each from the à la carte menu
- Dine in the hotel's Larder restaurant, which boasts views across the town from its floor-to-ceiling windows
- "The dessert menu reads like everyone’s top choices... a chef who knows what he is doing" -- getreading.co.uk
- The hotel is five minutes drive from Reading city centre -- this dining offer would make a great post-shopping treat, or a start to an evening out
Jan. 28, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Hilton Reading Hotel
Reading, RG2 0GQ
Tel: 01189 169000
- Three courses from the venue's à la carte menu would usually cost up to £80 for two -- you'll save 56% with this offer, which includes all of the following:
- - A starter each, such as spiced crab cake with cucumber and harrissa mayo, or carpaccio of beef fillet, served with artichokes, rocket, parmesan and basil
- - A main course* each -- we're tempted by the duo of duck served with parsnip purée, red cabbage, roasted pear and black pepper, or the herb-crusted fillet of salmon with warm potato salad, peppers and hollandaise sauce
- - Any dessert, such as sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce, or a selection of continental cheeses
- This offer is valid for dinner seven days a week until 30 April.
- *Grill items are excluded from this offer -- if you'd like to upgrade to one of the grill items as a main course, you can do for a £6 supplement payable at the restaurant
The small print
Valid for a 3-course meal for two people. Must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, main course and dessert from the à la carte menu. All grill menu items are subject to a £6 supplement. Valid for dinner only, seven days a week, until 30 April. Bookings are subject to availability. Advanced booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms