By Travelzoo Staff
Two can take afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly each for under £10 a head with this deal from "snug, beautiful restaurant" (TasteBerkshire.co.uk) Milton's -- saving almost half on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two with a glass of bubbly each for £19 instead of the usual £37.60
- Milton's Restaurant is located in a converted 18th century barn
- Set in the stunning grounds of Cantley House Hotel in Berkshire
- "For great cuisine in wonderful surroundings, with welcoming and attentive staff, Miltons Restaurant is a must-visit" -- TasteBerkshire.co.uk
- Afternoon tea includes a selection of homemade sandwiches, cakes and scones
Dec. 7, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Miltons Restaurant at Cantley House Hotel
Wokingham, RG40 5QG
Tel: 0118 979 1666
- For £19, you'll both get all of the following :
- - A glass of bubbly
- - Selection of sandwiches including roast beef, horseradish mayonnaise and roquette, smoked salmon and cream cheese, and mature cheddar and tomato
- - A scone with clotted cream and jam
- - Shortbread and homemade cakes
- - Pot of tea
- The restaurant is located in the grounds of the Cantley House Hotel, which is rumoured to have hosted President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Charlie Chaplin and Winston Churchill.
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay at Cantley House Hotel for two people, including a glass of champagne on arrival, a 3-course dinner in Milton's Restaurant and a full English breakfast each, for £99. Click here for more information.
- This deal is valid Monday-Thursday from 2 January, 2013- 31 March
The small print
Valid for afternoon tea for two people, including a glass of bubbly each. Valid Monday-Thursday from 2 January, 2013- 31 March. Bookings subject to availability. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers purchased per person, or as gifts. 24 hours' notice is required for changes to the date of appointment. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the
See all terms
deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.