By Travelzoo Staff
A 2-hour wildlife photography experience at Feathers & Fur in Berkshire usually costs £50. With this offer, you can capture still and action shots of majestic birds of prey for £19 per person, a saving of 62%.
Why we love it
- A 2-hour wildlife photography session at Feathers & Fur in Berkshire for £19 per person (worth £50)
- Photograph up to 16 birds of prey such as owls, falcons, hawks and buzzards
- Falconers can direct the birds to help you capture the perfect picture
- Small group setting with up to 6 participants
- "You simply must see the stunning collection of hawks, falcons and owls at Feathers and Fur near Reading" -- Berkshire Life
- Two people can take up this falconry experience for £35 -- saving £65 on the regular price
- Located within Ladds Garden Village in the Berkshire countryside between Reading and Maidenhead
Nov. 30, 2012 - April 30, 2013
Feathers and Fur
Ladd’s Garden Village
Bath Road, Hare Hatch
Reading, RG10 9SB
- Experienced falconers can direct the birds to create the setting you wish to frame of birds in flight, landing or simply perched. A typical session will involve photographing four birds of prey in flight, and caputiring static images of other birds withing the centre. Only six participants will take part in each session to create an intimate setting with ample subjects.
- This is a unique opportunity for both budding and seasoned photographers who want to capture wildlife in action without hiding in the wilderness.
- Suitable for over-14s, sessions take place at 2pm, Tuesday to Saturday until 30 April, 2013. Don’t forget to bring your camera and equipment.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for two people to take up this offer for £35, saving 65% on the usual price of £100
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. It is valid for a 2-hour photography session of birds of prey for one person. Can be used Tuesday-Saturday at 2pm until 30 April, 2013. Excludes 13 December, 2012 to 2 January, 2013. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be at least 14 years old with valid ID to participate. Participants must bring own camera and equipment. Maximum of 6 participants per group. Advance booking is required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; failure to turn up leads to forfeiture. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.
See all terms