By Travelzoo Staff
Save 40% on tickets to see award-winning comedy-drama "Steaming" at the Theatre Royal Windsor. Tickets for performances from 25-29 June are now £14 and up for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- £14 and up for a ticket to see comedy-drama "Steaming" at the Theatre Royal Windsor
- Save 40% on performances from 25-29 June
- Won the Olivier Award for Best New Comedy when it first opened in 1981
- Stars include Rebecca Wheatley ("Casualty"), Kim Taylforth ("Bad Girls") and Michelle Morris ("The Knock")
- Set in an all-female steam room, the play looks into the thoughts, hopes, lives and loves of six women
June 20, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Theatre Royal Windsor
32 Thames Street
Windsor, SL4 1PS
Tel: 01753 853 888
- Starring Rebecca Wheatley ("Casualty"), Kim Taylforth ("Bad Girls") and Michelle Morris ("The Knock"), the play is set an all-female steam room in London's East End, where six women meet to discuss their thoughts, hopes, lives and loves. When the baths are threatened with closure, the women unite in the fight to keep them open. "Steaming" won the 1981 Olivier Award for Best New Comedy when it was first staged in London.
- Tickets from 25-27 June are now £14-£15, instead of the usual £23.50-£25.50. Tickets from 28-29 June are now £15.50-£16.50, instead of the usual £26.50-£27.50. Seats are in the Front Stalls and Royal Stalls.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book your ticket(s) directly through the Theatre Royal Windsor's website. Enter the promo code 130625-STEAM-TZ and follow the instructions through to checkout.
The small print
Subject to availability. The £14-£15 offer is for the Tuesday-Thursday performances. The £15.50-£16.50 offer is for the Friday-Saturday performances. The offer is valid 25-29 June. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket fee. Contains adult themes, nudity and some adult language. Advance booking required. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Cannot be exchanged for cash value or for any other production at Theatre Royal Windsor. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.