Olympic Holidays has put together some 14-night self-catering holidays in Corfu for the rock bottom price of £195, saving up to 66%.
A great time to get away from the greying British skies, Corfu is likely to have temperatures in the mid- to late-twenties -- perfect for a late summer getaway.
Included in the packages are return flights from Manchester, with 15kg of baggage allowance, return transfers and an Olympic Holidays rep, as well as a range of properties to choose from.
The deal departs on 26 August, and the following accommodation is available:
- Olive Grove Trees Apartments... Only a short walk from the main strip in Kavos, apartments include a kitchenette and balcony or terrace, as well as a shared swimming pool.
- Oula Maisonettes... Around a 10-minute walk to the beach, these apartments have a 24-hour bar and a swimming pool. Each apartment features an open-plan kitchenette and air conditioning.
- Stavros Beach Apartments... Overlooking the beach, this apartment block has a swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers, and is only 500 metres from the centre of Kavos.
- Elenitsa Studios... Situated on a quiet side road in Roda, Elenista Studios is close to the beach, as well as bars, shops and restaurants. Guests also have free use of the pool at a nearby apartment block.
- Nikolas Club... Great for young holiday makers, Nikolas Club is located in the heart of St. Peters, and guests share a pool and pool bar, as well as a beachside tavern. Each apartment has a private bathroom, as well as a kitchenette and balcony.
- Marina Beach Studio... Located in a quiet area on the beach with balcony or terrace, the centre of Kavos is only 500 metres away. Apartments share a swimming pool and sunbeds, and with a pool bar.
We have also found packages to Zante departing on 25 August from Manchester, available for £204 with a choice of eight different properties.
Other airports are available for a supplement, as well as 7-night options.