We've only published a handful of holidays to Madrid this year, so we were impressed to find a bumper crop of city-break offers to the Spanish capital, with savings of up to 45%.
From luxurious hotel stays to Real Madrid football experiences, these packages have everything you need to explore the city that Lonely Planet describes as "beautiful" and "beguiling".
Here are our favourites, starting at £139 per person:
- 3-night stay on top shopping street with spa treatment… £139 per person, save 45%
Accommodation at the central Senator Gran Vía 21 Hotel, with late checkout and flights from London Stansted
- 4-star escape at former palace including BA flights… £175 per person, save 23%
Depart from London Heathrow and stay three nights at the Tryp Ambassador hotel
- Real Madrid football package with flights and accommodation… £199 per person, save £59
Get tickets to a Real Madrid match, a bus tour of the city and a 2-night hotel stay
- Luxury 3-night hotel stay with shopping trip... £216 per person, save 25%
Includes accommodation at the InterContinental Madrid, flights, transfers and an excursion to a retail outlet with special discounts
- 5-star hotel stay, upgrade and flights from six airports... £249 per person, save 39%
The Hesperia Madrid is one of the Great Hotels of the World and has a 2-Michelin-starred restaurant
The travel dates for these offers vary, but include departures from 1 January-31 March, 2014.