Great Little Breaks has announced a sale across six hotels in Britain this summer at up to 45% less than usual. These 2-night deals start from £79 per person and all include daily breakfast, daily dinner and something extra.
Here's what's included:
- Best Western St Mellons Hotel Cardiff: Edwardian Hotel including a bottle of champagne (worth £50)... now £79
- Best Western Plus Coniston Hotel, Kent: Dating back to 1880 and including a late checkout (worth £20)... now £89
- Tulip Inn Burn Hall, Yorkshire: Countryside hall in eight acres countryside, 20-minutes by car from York... now £89
- 4-star Alexandra House, Wiltshire: Includes a bottle of wine and a late checkout (worth £48)... now £89
- 4-star Cranage Hall Cheshire: Grade II-listed manor house including a bottle of wine (worth £21.95)... now £99
- Scalfold Hall Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire: Manor house including a bottle of wine (worth £15.95)... now £99
Guests also get a £10 Great Little Breaks voucher and a 3-month membership to Gourmet Society (worth £17.50) - which offers up to 50% off meals at over 6,000 restaurants.
These deals are valid any day of the week until 30 September. However, Alexandra House is valid any day of the week from 19 July-2 September and Thursday-Sunday on 26 June-18 July, 3-30 September.