There's still time to catch some late-summer sun this year, in what Condé Nast Traveller calls "one of the Mediterranean's chicest holiday destinations". Sealand Villas has launched a sale on a selection of its Mallorca villas, saving up to 35% on the usual price. And with free car hire thrown in, you'll be able to explore the island in style when you're not sitting by the pool.
The villas (sleeping between five and 10 people) are now available from £465 per property, per week. There are 64 villas in the sale -- click herefor the full list. Here are a few of our favourites, including the discount:
- Busqueretes… £465, sleeps five, traditional farmhouse villa with countryside views and a small pool set amongst orange groves
19, 26 October
- Casa Horta Den Menut… £500, sleeps six, townhouse villa with a splash pool and garden terrace -- a short walk from the restaurants and shops of Pollensa
- Romani… £525, sleeps seven, traditional style villa set in the countryside near Alcudia and Pollensa
5, 12, 19, 26 October; +£75 28 September
- La Vinya Gran… £805, sleeps 10, a 5-minute drive from the town of Pollensa, this contemporary villa has modern furnishings and a private swimming pool
26 October; +£55 28 September
- Les Oliveras… £870, Sleeps 10, a 5-minute drive from the beaches of Puerto Pollensa and Cala Sant Vicente, this cottage-style villa has marble floors, sweeping open staircases, a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi and olive trees in the garden
5, 19, 26 October
- Villa Aqua… £1715, sleeps eight, this semi-detached villa is 1km from the beaches of Alcudia with a private pool and spiral staircase leading to a roof terrace
26 October; +£190 24 August
At full capacity, a week at Casa Horta Den Menut could cost less than £84 per person; a week at Les Oliveras would be £87 per person.
Prices include free car hire (a 5-door Group A car with air conditioning, available for pick-up and drop-off at the airport). If you don't require a car, a £75 per week discount applies at the time of booking.
The discount applies on stays until 26 October.